Now now, Hinata doesn't like attention drawn to her bust. That being said, it is a cute drawing of her in a pensive mood; I suspect she is looking at Naruto and trying to muster her courage....again....
I love this, I'm a Hinata fan and I hope she ends up with Naruto, she so good for him and she liked him when no one else did when he was kid. I hope you like the couple, if not then its okay. how caught up are you on the anime or manga?
I'm far from the mainstream; I like Hinata/Choji. It's among my very favorite mental pairings. I know it seems crazy, maybe, but I love it. And I'm a NaruSasu guy, so there's that. I suspect Hina and Naruto will wind up together at the end and I've made my peace with that. At the very least, they'll live a life being very good friends. Even if his closeted sexuality makes their romantic lives slightly less fulfilled.
I'm not caught up on the manga because I read it in the collections and not the weekly installments. I've read up to the most recent volume, though.
Jim lee is a Naruto fan too, I saw his myspace cosplaying as Asuma and he drew a sketch of Naruto. if I ever meet him, I would like for him to do a commission of Hinata perhaps with Naruto fighting side by side.
Thanks. Hinata's an easy girl to like - she's just so sweet. Not liking her is like not liking sunny days and bunny rabbits and when squirrels pick up oversized foods in their hands and eat them fast. You'd have to be a heartless person, is what I'm saying.
I get that. I speak very passionately and grew up in a small house with two brothers. So I tend to be loud. A lot of people think I'm angry, when I'm really just excited or believe strongly in what I'm saying.
Thanks, man. Hatching is 80% confidence; being willing to just do it and do it boldly. Of course, the other 20% is knowing the mechanics of making it work, but hey - at least this time knowing is less than half the battle!